Now that you have the party theme and the location set for the surprise party, you can focus on her gift. Obviously the party maybe be the majority of the gift but its always fun to to receive a little something.
- Anything she has mentioned wanting in the past year
- Fly her friends in for the party
- Over the top jewelry
- Have a portrait commissioned
- Something practical with a twist – lead with something practical but then pull out something sentimental.
- Have her car cleaned and detailed or even get her a new car
- Learn to sing a song for her
- Write a poem (needs to be more than “Roses are red”) and perform it publicly.
But if you really want to blow her mind, then I suggest a You Are Video. Clearly I’m biased but they make the perfect gift. The video looks like it took a lot of work (although it won’t for you), it makes the person feel special like nothing else, includes her very best people and will fill the party with laughs and tears of joy.
Hope this helps your surprise party planning efforts.